The 2017 SPSSI Conference will be held at Hotel Albuquerque.
800 Rio Grande Blvd., NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
Early bird registration will end May 17 at 12AM Midnight EST.
A limited number of rooms have been reserved at Hotel Albuquerque at the discounted rate of $119 and $99 for graduate students. The cutoff date for booking at the group rate is May 24th or when the room block fills up. Click here to book your room at the group rate and if you’re a graduate student, click here.
The one-day 2017 SPSSI Policy Workshop Preconference in Albuquerque will take place on Thursday, June 22, the day before the start of the SPSSI Conference. Registration fees are $25 for students and $50 for non-students.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know if my submission has been accepted?
Typically, decisions will be emailed by early March. The number of submissions vary year to year so we appreciate your patience.
Is travel assistance is available?
We are proud to offer various travel grants. Learn more by visiting our travel grants page.
When is registration open?
Registration typically opens in late March. Members will be notified via e-mail and registration links will be posted on this page.
Is a single-day registration available?
Yes. These rates will be available soon.
Can I bring a guest to my session?
We will have guest passes available at the registration desk. They are valid for 1 session and must be returned after.
Past SPSSI Conferences:
- 2016: Giving psychology away: Sharing research through teaching, interdisciplinary collaboration, and public engagement
- 2015: A Road Less Traveled: Forging Links Between Psychological Science and Social Policy
- 2014: Social Action and Change: Opportunities, Resistance, Inertia, and Mobilization
- 2012: Changing Societies: Learning From & For Research, Social Action & Policy
- 2010: From Individuals to Nation States: What Motivates, Sustains...
- 2008: Disparities Across the Globe: Place, Race, Class, Ethnicity & Gender
- 2006: Social Justice: Research, Action, and Policy
- 2004: From Desegregation to Diversity
- 2002: Understanding and Addressing Disparities: International Approaches
- 2000: Social issues for the 21st Century: Setting the Agenda
We are also proud to join with the European Association for Social Psychology (EASP) to co-sponsor small joint meetings on selected topics.