Shared Space & Reconciliation: Can shared space promote intergroup reconciliation and respect?
Queen’s University Belfast on December 2nd, 2016
- Joanne Hughes (Queens University Belfast)
‘Shared Education’: A model for promoting inter-group relations in divided societies?
- Lindsey Cameron (University of Kent)
Closing the space between groups via confidence in contact
- Bree Hocking (Open University)
Branding Peace: Public art, shared space and the ‘post-conflict’ landscape
- Giovanni Travaglino (University of Kent)
Brexit Between Borders – A Social Psychological Analysis of the Roles of Aversion to Foreigners and Political Trust in EU Referendum Voting Intentions.
- Dympna McGlade (NICRC)
From Conversation to Transformation – a journey of change at the interface
- John Dixon (Open University)
The Belfast Mobility Project: Contact, segregation and the time-geography of residents’ pathways through the city
- Anna K. Glick (Globe Smart Kids)
One Globe Kids: Using technology to encourage cross-group friendship among children.
- Tina Keil (University of Exeter)
Using technology to capture real-time intergroup contact in everyday settings
- Stephen McCabe, (Impact Officer, Queens University Belfast)
How to achieve and evidence impact in our research