SAVE THE DATE: Our 2016 SPSSI Conference will be in Minneapolis, Minnesota on June 24-26, 2016.
Past SPSSI Conferences:
- 2015: A Road Less Traveled: Forging Links Between Psychological Science and Social Policy
- 2014: Social Action and Change: Opportunities, Resistance, Inertia, and Mobilization
- 2012: Changing Societies: Learning From & For Research, Social Action & Policy
- 2010: From Individuals to Nation States: What Motivates, Sustains...
- 2008: Disparities Across the Globe: Place, Race, Class, Ethnicity & Gender
- 2006: Social Justice: Research, Action, and Policy
- 2004: From Desegregation to Diversity
- 2002: Understanding and Addressing Disparities: International Approaches
- 2000: Social issues for the 21st Century: Setting the Agenda
We are also proud to join with the European Association for Social Psychology (EASP) to co-sponsor small joint meetings on selected topics.
SPSSI Central Office | 208 I Street NE Washington, DC 20002 | (202) 675-6956 | 877-310-7778 (toll free)