SPSSI Conferences provide a forum for the exchange of scholarly information related to an array of important social issues.
SPSSI's 2018 Summer Conference
June 29-July 1, 2018
Post-Conference Policy Workshop - July 2, 2018
SPSSI's 2017 Summer Conference was held in Albuquerque, New Mexico June 23-25, 2017.
Our 2016 SPSSI Conference was held in Minneapolis, Minnesota on June 24-26, 2016.
Our 2015 Conference was held in Washington DC on June 20-21, 2015.
Past SPSSI Conferences:
- 2014: Social Action and Change: Opportunities, Resistance, Inertia, and Mobilization
- 2012: Changing Societies: Learning From & For Research, Social Action & Policy
- 2010: From Individuals to Nation States: What Motivates, Sustains...
- 2008: Disparities Across the Globe: Place, Race, Class, Ethnicity & Gender
- 2006: Social Justice: Research, Action, and Policy
- 2004: From Desegregation to Diversity
- 2002: Understanding and Addressing Disparities: International Approaches
- 2000: Social issues for the 21st Century: Setting the Agenda
SPSSI presents special programming each year at the APA Convention as well. Find more information here.
We are also proud to join with the European Association for Social Psychology (EASP) and with the Society of Australian Social Psychologists (SASP) to co-sponsor small joint meetings on selected topics.