WHO IS TAKING PART?
The foundation of SPSSI-UK is being led by a Steering Committee (alphabetically):
- Dominic Abrams (University of Kent, Chair of Steering Committee 2015-2016)
- Natasha Ann Brigham (Executive Officer)
- Rupert Brown (University of Sussex, Chair of Steering Committee, 2016-present)
- Katy Greenland (Cardiff University)
- Miles Hewstone (University of Oxford)
- Caroline Howarth (LSE)
- Tony Manstead (Cardiff University)
- Georgina Randsley de Moura (University of Kent)
- Rhiannon Turner (Queen’s University Belfast)
- Keon West (Goldsmiths, University of London)
The Steering Committee is supported by a wider group of academics and interested policy experts who can help in several ways, for example, by evaluating initiatives and contributing to/commenting on documents, proposing and commenting on topics for events and activities. The Development Group can also help develop and promote SPSSI-UK more generally by sharing awareness of SPSSI-UK, encouraging colleagues and students to join SPSSI and participate in SPSSI-UK, as well as making use of SPSSI's resources to maximize the policy-impact of their work. If you wish to be part of the Development Group, please see below under ‘get involved’.