Early Career Scholars Conference Fee Waiver Program
The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues (SPSSI) Early Career Scholars Committee is pleased to announce the 2021 Early Career Scholars Conference Waiver Program. SPSSI has expanded its program recipients! Up to 15 waivers will be awarded to early career scholars (within 10 years of degree attainment) for the 2021 SPSSI Virtual Conference.
- The applicant must be a dues-current SPSSI member. Applicants may join or renew at the time they submit their application.
- The applicant must be presenting (or have submitted to present) at the 2021 Virtual Conference. First or sole author on an accepted presentations will be given priority.
- The applicant must not have yet received an Early Career Scholars Travel Award.
- The applicant must be within 10 years of obtaining a relevant Master's or Ph.D. degree.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the Conference Fee Waiver Programs you must apply, in one step, for all SPSSI 2021 Conference Fee Waiver Programs for which you are eligible with the following form:
2021 SPSSI Conference Fee Waiver Form
- Only submit this form once to apply for all waivers for which you are eligible.
- You will be emailed a copy of your responses, which are also editable.
- The Google Chrome browser is highly recommended.
- If needed, use the back button within the survey at the bottom of the survey page toward the left and your work will be retained.
- Beware! Using the browser back button will start the form over and your work will be erased.
Deadline: June 15, 2021
Decision Process and Notification: Applications will be reviewed by a committee.
Award winners must accept or decline their award within one week of notification. After this time, the funds will be offered to another applicant.
Questions about conference fee waiver programs? Contact SPSSI's Administrative Manager, Justin Belsley.